Overtime, glass-top patio tables can become grimy from leaves, pollen, twigs, spider webs, insect and bird droppings and other kinds of dirt and debris without regular cleaning. Removal of this debris is essential to prevent the transfer of the dirt and debris to your cloth or skin as well as prevent illness that can occur from eating or enjoying conversation on an unclean table. Clean the top of your table once every two weeks or more often if heavy debris has built up.
- Wipe the glass tabletop with a damp, lint-free microfiber cloth or sponge before every use. If the tabletop has bird or insect droppings on it, wipe them away with one or more cloths dampened with a glass-approved household cleaner or glass cleaner.
- Fill a bucket with hot water and enough mild dish detergent to make the water soapy. Put a microfiber cloth or large sponge in the water.
- Rinse off the glass tabletop and the legs thoroughly with a garden hose or bucket of water.
- Wash the entire table with the soapy sponge or cloth. Remove any stuck on debris or stains with a glass-safe non-abrasive scrubbing pad. Once finished, rinse away the dirt and detergent residues,
- Put the table in the sun to dry or wipe it dry using large absorbent cloths.
- Spray white vinegar or class cleaner on the glass tabletop once it dries. Wipe away the vinegar or cleaner with a microfiber cloth or paper towels.
- Clean the underside of the glass tabletop at least once a month or as needed. Remove the glass from the table, if possible, clean both sides of it completely with vinegar or a glass cleaner, and then return it on the table. If you cannot move the glass, lay a piece of inch-thick foal or a thick blanket or soft carpet on the ground, turn the table upside down on the surface and repeat the cleaning methods used on the outside of the table underneath.
They might require more cleaning and maintenance work than the other kinds of outdoor tables, but glass-top tables make for a great functional and decorative piece in your outdoors. Take a look at these fine examples.
Table & LP Tank Cover with Glass Top by Outdoor Greatroom Company
Featuring a simple, yet stylish design the Table & LP Tank Cover with Glass Top by Outdoor Greatroom Company, is a functional accessory for your chat pit. Made specifically for storing propane tanks, this unit is constructed from quality.
Kross Rectangular / Square Dining Table Incl. Glass Top by Sifas In-Outdoor Living
Authentic and weather-resistant, the Kross Rectangular / Square Dining Table Incl. Glass Top by Sifas In-Outdoor is an exceptional technological creation in ultra-light forged aluminum, allowing it to resist the worst outdoor conditions.
Coffee Table w/ Glass Top by Outdoor Greatroom Company
The Coffee Table w/ Glass Top by Outdoor Greatroom Company is straight off the beautiful Kate Collection. It is made with outdoor resin wicker to withstand all the environment elements and comes in a gorgeous Saddle color.